Friday, August 25, 2017

My Life So Far This Year

Hey!  Well, I know it's been way too long since I posted, my friends. I have excuses, of course, but I'll leave that for later. Right now, I thought I'd let you know that I am alive and finally making progress this month which is a good thing.  Below is what 2017 has done to me so far.  *sigh*

Source

But, enough about me!  How are you doing? For the next few days, I'll spend time visiting many of you to say hi!  Give me a shout out if you can.  


Funny Friday

And if you're watching GOT right now, I'm sure you'll love this.   


Have a great weekend!

Mina B.

5 comments:

mshatch said...

I'm a week behind in GOT but they just might make a perfect pair. It would be nice if someone found some happiness on that show,

Christine Rains said...

Oh yes, totally Tormund and Brienne! 2017 seems to have prepped you for Halloween. =P

Michelle Wallace said...

Hi Mina!
Welcome back to BloggyVille.
That GIF is too funny...

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Grats on your progress.

Chrys Fey said...

I was thrilled to see you visited my blog. I'm glad you're seeing progress. xoxo